Question: What is the incremental effectiveness of vaccinating infants universally versus selectively in low burden TB countries (annual TB notification rate of ≤100 cases of all TB forms per million population)?
- Population: Immunocompetent infants in countries with low burden of TB
- Intervention: Routine administration of a BCG vaccine to selective infants at increased risk of TB in low TB endemic countries.
- Comparison(s): Routine administration of a BCG vaccine universally to all infants in low TB endemic countries.
- Outcome: TB infection and disease
- Evidence to recommendation table