Evidence to Recommendation Tables for the following questions:
- Can the duration of the entire course and/or number of doses administered in the current PrEP regimens be reduced while maintaining immunogenicity?
- Can the duration of the entire course and/or number of doses administered in current PEP schedules be reduced while maintaining efficacy, effectiveness and immunogenicity in immunocompetent patents with WHO category II and III rabies exposure?
- Is there evidence to simplify recommendations on the administration of RIG as a part of PEP for category III exposed patients? Such as (a) discontinuation of calculation of RIG dose needed according to body weight and (b) RIG into or around the bite wound(s) only with or without additional administration of remaining RIG to other sites?
- Is there updated evidence on the safe use and efficacy of eRIG compared to hRIG in rabies exposed patients?
- Is there enough evidence for a recommendation on the safety and efficacy of monoclonal antibodies in preventing rabies in category III exposed patients compared to standard RIG?
- In cases of RIG shortage and constraints, can subcategories of patients be identified who should be in the highest priority group for RIG administration?
- Evidence to recommendation table