The COVID-19 vaccine introduction toolbox equips all countries to prepare for and implement COVID-19 vaccination by providing guidance, tools, and training. This toolbox is intended to support Ministries of Health, health workers, partner organizations, and other stakeholders.
The toolbox is organized in line with the Guidance on Developing a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for COVID-19 vaccines and will be updated as new resources become available. It includes the following:
- Developing a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan (NDVP)
- Submitting a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan (NDVP)
- Regulatory preparedness
- Costing and funding
- Target populations and delivery strategies
- Supply and logistics
- Human resources and training
- Vaccine specific resources
- Vaccine acceptance and uptake (demand)
- Vaccine safety
- Data and monitoring
- Additional resources
- Vaccine explainers
For questions, comments, or feedback, please email COVID19vaccineresources@who.int.