The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) has developed advice for immunisation providers regarding the administration of 2021 seasonal influenza vaccines. It includes information about:
- the influenza vaccines available for use in Australia in 2021, by age
- influenza virus strains included in the 2021 seasonal influenza vaccines
- timing of vaccination, including timing of influenza and COVID-19 vaccines
- vaccination for pregnant women
- eligibility for influenza vaccines funded under the National Immunisation Program (NIP)
- medical conditions that are associated with an increased risk of influenza complications.
Recommendation Western Pacific Australia Influenza COVID-19