The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunization, established by the Director-General of the World Health Organization, is the principal advisory group to WHO for vaccines and immunization. SAGE meets twice a year.
The agenda includes sessions on:
- Immunization in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Update on COVID-19 vaccine
- Measles strategic framework
- IA2030 Monitoring and Evaluation framework
- Pneumococcal vaccines and advice to countries on adult vaccination programs
- Vaccine Innovation Prioritization Strategy (VIPS)