Agenda of the Dutch NITAG Meeting held on September 24th
The sixth meeting of the Committee on Vaccinations will be held on Thursday 24 September 2015, 13.30-17.00 hrs. in the Charybdiszaal meeting room of the Health Council, Parnassusplein 5, 2511 VX Den Haag (20th floor). Guests from WHO Euro, the Belarussian NITAG and the Georgian NITAG will be attending the meeting.
The agenda includes:
- 'Vaccination against pertussis: goals and strategies’ (final draft of the advisory report)
- Setting priorities for advisory topics
- Disease burden and goals of vaccination against herpes zoster
- Presentation on non-specific effects of vaccination by prof. M. Netea
- Notes of the fifth meeting