Get ready for the next GNN meeting and read the 2016 report
The Global NITAG Network will meet in June 28th - 29th, 2017 in Berlin. The Organizing Committee composed of representatives of the Robert Koch Institute (as the hosting institutions), AMP-HPID, US CDC, WHO and representatives from the NITAG network are currently developing the meeting agenda. Last year report can be downloaded to get prepared for this year meeting and get familiarized with the NITAG members.
Preliminary meeting objectives this year are to:
- Finalize the establishment of the GNN
- Review and endorse the strategic document, including TOR and financial strategy;
- Officially launch the GNN.
- Reflect on the SAGE’s conclusions with respect to strengthening of NITAGs building on the April 2017 SAGE NITAG session.
- Share NITAG experiences including:
- NITAG set-up, development of SOPs and TORs;
- Findings and lessons learned from recent NITAG self-assessments and evaluations.
- Discuss common challenges and opportunities.
- Identify priority activities for the GNN and its global partners.