Global NITAG Network Meeting
This is the second meeting of the GNN.
Since the first meeting, a GNN strategic document including TOR and operational procedures has been drafted. The NITAG Resource Center continues to function as a platform to facilitate NITAG exchange and interaction.
An Organizing Committee composed of representatives of the Robert Koch Institute (as the hosting institutions), AMP_HPID, US CDC, WHO and representatives from the NITAG network will further develop the meeting agenda.
Preliminary meeting objectives are to:
- Finalize the establishment of the GNN
- Review and endorse the strategic document, including TOR and financial strategy;
- Officially launch the GNN.
- Reflect on the SAGE’s conclusions with respect to strengthening of NITAGs building on the April 2017 SAGE NITAG session.
- Share NITAG experiences including:
- NITAG set-up, development of SOPs and TORs;
- Findings and lessons learned from recent NITAG self-assessments and evaluations;
- Discuss common challenges and opportunities.
- Identify priority activities for the GNN and its global partners.