Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Policies and Procedures
- Título(s) original(es)
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Policies and Procedures
- CAPI - Estados Unidos
- Año de publicación
This document is intended to serve as a reference for ACIP members (and interested members of the general public) about ACIP’s structure and functions. It is organized into the following sections:
• ACIP Structure: This section describes the individuals and groups who make up ACIP.
• ACIP Functions: This section provides an overview of the activities and objectives of ACIP.
• ACIP Roles and Responsibilities: This section contains descriptions of the roles and responsibilities of ACIP members in carrying out ACIP’s functions.
• ACIP Membership Procedures: This section details the process for nomination, selection, and orientation of new ACIP members.