Mendeley Reference Manager
- Título(s) original(es)
- Mendeley Reference Manager
- SIVAC Initiative
- Año de publicación
Mendeley is reference manager software designed to facilitate research, storage and annotation of your references and PDF files. By using Mendeley you will be able to quickly create libraries, generate and format citations in the style of your choice, and share reading lists within a working group.
The aim of this training is to guide you through Mendely basic functions and achieve four main goals:
- Learn how to search, sort and organize your references and PDF files in a personal library
- Keep tracking of the different papers you are reading by highlight, annotating or adding sticky notes
- Generate your citations and bibliography in the style of your choice
- Share selected articles or libraries with your collaborators
The French training focuses on Zotero.